- This week I ordered a hard case for my Schecter C-1 E/A. I suspect you’re not as excited about this as I am. It’s a nice Gator case.
- I managed to read every Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine I own, a mystery novel, and a collection of short stories. No mention of water spots on a faucet.
- When I voted on Tuesday I was almost able to keep moving all the way to the voting booth; I barely had to stop. No line. This is in stark contrast to the crazy lines I have dealt with for other elections. It pays to vote in the mid-afternoon.
- Today I realized that I am reluctant to open an account with a bank that does not offer an application to deposit checks via my phone.
- Mark 4:34 says: “He [Jesus] did not say anything to them [the crowd] without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.” It would be fascinating to hear that teaching and those conversations (with English subtitles). I have so many questions.
- A copy of Bonhoeffer’s Ethics is headed my direction soon; I am eagerly anticipating it.
- My job search ended this week. I now have a verbal agreement to begin a position that I am very excited about in early January. I’ll fill in the details soon. . .