A Distraction

I am currently going through my dissertation and preparing to defend or explain my materials, methods, and statements. At times this is tedious. As I sat thinking this morning, staring down at the keyboard in front of me, a thought crossed my mind: I wonder how long of a word I can construct from only adjacent keys? 

My current record is a nine-letter word: redressed.

I need to get back to work. Does anyone have a longer word?


Leave a comment

Filed under General

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s