Here is a list of things I have observed recently:
- When it comes to food I rarely consume a recommended serving size. I believe recommended serving sizes are developed by birds, models, or compulsive liars.
- When a relationship ends memories that were once fond become painful. They are reminders of what once was alive and is now dead–and they linger cruelly.
- A runner with limp wrists never appears graceful.
- It is impossible to see a constipated dog and not feel pity.
- Nightmares do not need to be scary, violent, or evil to incite suffering.
- Ducklings are very good at walking in a line.
- A forecast of rain can put a damper on a day that never sees rain.