The Writing Continues

Today I’ve been working on chart and table revisions in my fungicide efficacy manuscript. I decided to scrap one of my charts and replace it with a table. It doesn’t look as dramatic, but it conveys more information in a smaller area. I also decided to replace a bar graph that showed final mortality numbers with a line graph that shows weekly mortality of the seedlings as a proportion. It’s a bit tricky to format, and I still am not sure if it will work or not. Here is a prototype I am currently playing with:

I took out the legend (I don’t want to give my data away for free =)

By the end of tonight I hope to have a finished chart incorporated into the manuscript. . .

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under General

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s