Fungicide Efficacy Experiment Harvest Complete

My two day plan for harvesting my fungicide efficacy experiment turned into a three day plan after I ran into complications yesterday. I decided to start early today in an effort to finish up by midday. So I did not wait for the sun. It was cool in the the darkness of the morning. And then came the sunrise. Sublime.

The sun rises at Rock Springs.

The sun rises at Rock Springs.

Pictures fail to do it justice.

The plants await harvesting.

After the harvest.

I am trying to collect numbers that show these two plants are different.

The harvest went smoothly, allowing me to wrap up at the site by 11am. That gave me time to get things set up for storage back in my lab on campus. I’ll have days of work ahead of me slicing and weighing samples, that will begin next week.

At Rock Springs the planting boxes are now a ghost town.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under General

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s