Yesterday between meetings I stopped by Section 19 in the horticulture greenhouses and took a few pictures of leaves. My intention is to develop background graphics for ProPresenter, and I intend to make them leaf-based. I selected one of the photos and did some preliminary editing.
I need to check out the color balance on the SCEFC projector to see how these pictures turn out.
The leaf in the picture has undergone a little editing for aesthetic purposes. I cleaned up a small patch of damaged cells, airbrushed out some discoloration, and then manipulated some levels (hue/color balance/contrast/brightness).
Over the next few months I hope to build a stock of leaf-inspired backgrounds, giving me numerous graphics to choose from.